Featured post

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front here.

Buy All Quiet on the Home Front from ICVL STUDIO. It is also available now at the wonderful  Tipi Bookshop in Belgium. And soon at ...

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Mods UK: Double Well Good





Following on from Mike Brodie, here are more cool pictures, this time of UK Mods, from a story called Mods UK by Owen Harvey, a final year Documentary Photography student at the University of Wales, Newport (which is where I teach ). But it's nice to see Owen mixing up the genres with music and fashion thrown into the mix.


I can't say I ever found Mod-ism attractive in terms of dress, people or values, and I can't say I do now (the music is another thing altogether). But the pictures are the thing and these are great, a picture of a different England, with people that look different to the usual English. Well good I say! No double well good!

No comments: